Cost: Rent: $850
Our spacious home has two kitchens, living rooms, and dining areas, as well as a large backyard! Residents share 4 bedrooms (only 2 residents per room) and 3 bathrooms. Rules are pretty simple; primarily respect your roommates, be kind to one another, and leave common areas the way in which you found them.
Our home was approved by the Independent Living Association (ILA). (To learn more: https://ilacalifornia.org/listing/san-diego-county/nami-san-diego-independent-living/)
As this is an Independent Living Home, our Housing Manager and staff do not support residents with finding resources or with getting connected to new programs. When residents need these services, we encourage them to request support from their existing programs, health or mental health providers, or to call the NAMI San Diego’s Helpline to receive information about needed resources.
Commonly Asked Questions:
- How much storage space do I get for my belongings?
- In your room, you have three drawers from a chest of drawers, half a closet and a nightstand where you can store your belongings.
- Additionally, you have space in the refrigerator and pantry of one of our kitchens, where you can store your personal food items.
- How do you keep your house so clean and beautiful?
- Our residents participate in chores, which are rotated regularly.
- Can you help me with joining a class or starting a new program?
- As this is an Independent Living Home, our Housing Manager and staff do not provide support with finding resources or with getting connected to programs or classes. If you need these services, we encourage you to request support from your existing programs, health or mental health providers, or to call the NAMI San Diego’s Helpline to receive information about resources.
Interested in Learning More or Joining Our Home?
Please feel free to reach out to Becca (house manager) at email@example.com or 619-407-8410 with any questions or to express interest. We look forward to hearing from you!