NAMI San Diego relies on its membership and your generous contribution to continue providing education and other services to people with mental illnesses, their families, and the community. Membership dues are for a full year at a cost of $35.00.
Become a member of NAMI San Diego today and you will receive the following:
- Voting privileges
- NAMI San Diego monthly e-newsletter
- NAMI California Membership
- NAMI California Mailings (limited)
- NAMI National Membership
- NAMI National Mailings/E-mailings
- Reduced cost of National events such as conferences
- Access to “Members Only” sections on National website – www.nami.org
- Supporting NAMI San Diego to advocate for the rights of individuals with mental illnesses and to end stigma
- Most importantly, making your voice heard by being part of well-known and well-respected advocacy organization
NAMI San Diego has opportunities for consumers who wish to become a member but cannot afford the $35.00 for a one year membership. There are scholarship opportunities to become a member. Get involved at a cost that will work for you!
For questions regarding membership, please email Information@namisd.org or call (858) 634-6580.