Follow these easy steps to join a NAMI San Diego Support Group through your internet connected device:
- Begin with the NAMI San Diego calendar (under the yellow text box below which explains privacy during online support groups.)
- Scroll down to the calendar and find the day and meeting you are interested in.
- Click on the meeting you wish to attend and a page with a meeting description, time, and date will pop up. Make sure this is the correct meeting you are interested in attending.
Registering is free & easy, with one click!
- On the page that popped up in step 3, under “You are invited to a Zoom meeting. Register in advance for this meeting:” Find the link which is a long web address that begins with https://zoom.us/meeting
- Click this long link for the Registration Page where you fill out necessary information. Remember to hit the blue REGISTER button when you are done. (If, when you click on the link and it does not appear “live,” copy and paste it into your browser to continue).
- Once you complete and submit the Registration Page from step 5, you will immediately receive a MEETING REGISTARTION APPROVED message that contains the direct URL to join the meeting. Bookmark this page because you will need this URL to get into the meeting on the designated day and time.
- When the day comes for meeting you will receive an email reminder to join the meeting with a link to get you directly to the meeting.
If you don’t see a class that meets your needs, please fill out a program interest form and someone will contact you: Fill out Program Interest Form.