Primary Responsibilities/Function: The Technology Engineer is responsible for providing data collection, analysis and developing a web based subdomain technology platform for NAMI San Diego Clubhouse program. This will assist in linking Clubhouse members, service providers and community organizations to NAMI San Diego Clubhouse events, calendars, newsletters clubhouse information and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web based technology subdomain platform for NAMI San Diego Clubhouse information.
- Maintain Web based subdomain technology platform.
- Assist in data entry and back end platform managemen.t
- Manage program resources with appropriate safeguards.
- Provided technology support to NAMI San Diego Clubhouse and Navigation team and Tech CAFÉ Volunteers.
Range of Authority: The Technology Engineer reports to the Program Manager.
Minimum Requirements, including linguistic and cultural skills, education, experiences, licenses and certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred (Psychology, Health Science, Sociology, and Anthropology) or clearly demonstrated equivalent work experience in the field and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Moderate to proficient level of knowledge of M/S Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Lived experience as a peer strongly preferred. In addition to a strong positive viewpoint towards mental health is essential.
- Prefer Bi-lingual: Spanish, Arabic, Tagalog, or Vietnamese.
- Demonstrate knowledge in cultural and linguistic competency, co-occurring and gender responsiveness and trauma informed care practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with strong customer service skills in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
Part-time: 20 hours/week Hourly Salary Range: $24.04
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com