Position Title: Dignity Krewe Member at Connection 2 Community Clubhouse
Primary Responsibility/ Function: Ideal candidate is a responsible, hardworking, individual who takes pride in their work and is willing to be an active participant in our Connections 2 Community Clubhouse team. Candidate will work on a team with other Dignity Krewe Members to set up, facilitate, and breakdown daily showers from a 40-foot shower trailer. Responsible for the external and internal appearance and sanitation of the 40-foot shower trailer and sanitizes each individual stall after each instance of use. The ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role with a focused-on shower sanitation. They will have strong work ethic a keen eye for detail and diligence. The candidate will also be able to present with professionalism with clients and staff alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and facilitate shower trailer, check in station, and clothing table, and laundry service
- Assist in set up of propane tanks and running of generator
- Sanitize individual shower units between each use
- Restock towels and assist in towel service restocking
- Keep exterior clean walk ways clear for patrons
- Restock soap dispenser and create hygiene kits
- Assist in drain out shower trailer gray water daily
- Report major damages and assist in repairs if needed
- Adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone
- Is present and part of the interdisciplinary NAMI San Diego specialist team and is an on-site presence to assist in de-escalation and monitoring of participant activity as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Accountability: Reports to NAMI San Diego Program Director at the worksite.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Minimum Requirements, including linguistic and cultural skills, education, experiences, licenses and certifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- Computer literacy
- Proficient knowledge of cleaning equipment and agents.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Physically agile and dexterous.
- Resilient to cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Trauma informed, as it is an underserved population that we serve.
COVID Protocols and Work Environment. As an essential worker providing both telehealth and in-person services, successful candidate will follow CDC guidelines, state guidelines and local mandates for COVID 19 prevention. COVID-19 Vaccination required for employment.
Salary: $17.50 hourly Full time (32 hours/week)
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org