Primary Responsibilities/Function: The Data Specialist is an entry level position, responsible for managing and maintaining the data management system used by NAMI San Diego Clubhouse program. This includes, but is not limited to entering information in Service Point- HMIS, mHOMS, County Monthly Service Reports, Inventories, and assist team members to enter data on Clubhouse member profiles. The Data Specialist will also track data-related issues, problems, and performance metrics for reporting purposes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Clubhouse members preforming data entry function for Clubhouse newsletter
- Collect reporting data monthly for County BHS reports.
- Use information technology and data management processes.
- Maintain equipment inventory following BHS guidelines.
- Mail collection and distribution for Clubhouse members.
- Maintains data logs for Clubhouse automobile.
- Maintains minutes from Navigation Team meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Will enter data collections in mHOMS monthly.
- Will enter information in Service Point- HMIS.
Range of Authority: The Data Specialist reports to the Program Manager.
Minimum Requirements, including linguistic and cultural skills, education, experiences, licenses and certifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Human Services field, or High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of data entry experience.
- Experience working with individuals with a mental illness, substance use disorders, or homeless population preferred.
- Prefer Bi-lingual: Spanish, Arabic, Tagalog, or Vietnamese.
- Prefer lived experience in mental health of self.
- Demonstrate knowledge in cultural and linguistic competency, co-occurring and gender responsiveness and trauma informed care practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with strong customer service skills in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team. Demonstrated ability to work with diverse populations.
Full-time- 40 hours Hourly Salary Range: $16.00
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org