POSITION TITLE: Case Manger Part Time
Primary Responsibilities/Function: The Club House Case Manager will provide strength-based case management and linkage for housing insecure individuals to NAMI San Diego Club House Services and other services in the Central Region of San Diego County. Case Manager will focus on assisting NAMI Club House Members in identifying and developing employment, educational, vocational, social, recreational, wellness, and housing goals. Once goals are identified, the Case Manger will provide support and linkage to resources to assist in goal attainment in the least restrictive setting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a trusted relationship and build rapport to assist members in addressing barriers to obtaining housing, health care and other services.
- Link housing insecure individuals to the NAMI San Diego Club House, and educate on membership and the International Clubhouse model. Enroll housing insecure individuals to membership as interest in becoming a member is identified.
- Conduct and complete all necessary documentation to record member progress.
- Meet with active individuals/members to review, evaluate, and support completion of their goals.
- Conduct a VI-SPDAT (Vulnerability Index-Service Prioritization Decisions Assistance Tool) on all new members to connect to intervention and services. Enter results into HMIS in a timely manner.
- Assist the member with benefit establishments, obtaining a birth certificate, social security card, housing referrals, and health related services.
- Work collaboratively with local law enforcement and services providers to ensure transition from streets into interim housing is collaborative and meeting members and community needs.
- Identify needs of the NAMI Club House members through facilitation of groups and one on one encounters that would benefit their goals and engage their interests.
- Records and maintains member profile/goal sheets with members within the first 30 days of enrollment; providing updates every 6 months or more frequently at member’s request. Also updates emergency fact sheets annually or as needed.
Range of Authority: The Clubhouse Case Manager reports to the Program Manager.
Minimum Requirements, Education, Experiences, Licenses and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resource field, behavioral health, or public health or with vulnerable populations.
- Experience in working with individuals experiencing homelessness, mental illness, substance use or with vulnerable populations preferred.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with Service Point- HMIS and Club HOMS preferred.
- Fluency in English and additional language preferred.
Part-time – 20 Hours Hourly Salary Range: 17.79
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com